INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY (IMS)
Martini gradnja d.o.o. offers technologically developed high quality construction solutions for fast and efficient building which is safe with regards to occupational health and the environment, at the same time trying to find a balance between architecture and construction and always keep up with the times, responding to the most diverse user requirements.
The standardization of business processes in accordance with the best practice in the field of prefabricated concrete structures made from vibrated and prestressed concrete, the application and improvement of the Integrated System of Quality Management, Environmental Protection, Health and Safety at Work in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001,with the participation of all employees,are our permanent orientations.
Our main goals are:
- Fulfilment of users’ requests for high quality prefabricated concrete elements produced and delivered within the agreed timeframe;
- Monitoring and implementation of legal regulations and other requirements of good construction practice in the field of environmental protection and health and safety at work;
- Provision of a sustainable, healthy and safe working environment and minimizing the potential risks faced by the employees, visitors and all others who may be exposed to the impact of the activities carried out by the organization;
- Conservation of natural resources and energy through the use of renewable and recycled resources, management of generated waste and reduction of environmental pollution in accordance with the analysed environmental aspects;
- Continuously raising the competencies of key staff and raising the awareness of employees on the significance of quality, environmental protection and health and safety at work. Training for organized action in case of emergencies;
- Establishment of effective communication with all stakeholders and relevant organizations in order to exchange information andestablish cooperation related to environmental protection, health and safety at work;
- Development of long-term and correct relationships with suppliers and their controlled involvement in our business environment;
- Measurement and monitoring of the performances of the Integrated Management System in order to realistically evaluate the achievements in relation to the quality, environmental protection and health and safety at work.
- This Policy is available to all stakeholders in the premises of the organization and on the official internet presentation. Review of the IMS Policy in regular intervals or in the event of major changes in the organization is the obligation of the management of Martini gradnja d.o.o.